Thread Rating:
Rangers' League Matches, Season 2016-2017
After the Journey, the Restoration.

Rangers' first match back, going for 55 :

SPL, Saturday 06/08/2016, Rangers v Hamilton Academical, KO 12:30 hours, SKY.

Stream : Feed2All - Rangers v Hamilton Academical
AVFC RFC SAFC
I'd like to wish sevco all the worst of luck on there history making day as they take there place for the first time in the top league.
SPL, Saturday 06/08/2016, Rangers 1-1 Hamilton Academical

A well below par performance from Rangers today, must do much better than this. It will probably be without goalscorer Waghorn, who had to leave the pitch due to a hamstring injury.

Attendance : 49,125 (RFC)

Match Report : Rangers FC - Rangers 1 Hamilton 1

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - We Must Be Braver
AVFC RFC SAFC
Great start for the champions elect
(06-08-2016, 16:22)Fredstersafool Wrote: Great start for the champions elect

What are the odds on Hamilton, Fred ?  Smartass  
AVFC RFC SAFC
No idea there shit and more likely to get relegated just good to see the govan knuckledraggers bombing at home in there too league debut.
SPL matches, I will update all the scores in this post.

06/08/2016
Rangers 1-1 Hamilton Academical
Kilmarnock 1-2 Motherwell
Partick Thistle 2-0 Inverness CT
Ross County 1-3 Dundee

07/08/2016
St Johnstone 0-0 Aberdeen
Heart of Midlothian 1-2 Celtic
AVFC RFC SAFC
SPL??
(06-08-2016, 18:58)Fredstersafool Wrote: SPL??

Shorthand Fred, just like EPL for the English Premier League, which is actually the 'Premier League'.
I am well aware that in Scotland it is the 'Scottish Professional Football League', SPFL, with four levels.
I code the levels thus : SPFL1, SPFL2, SPFL3, SPFL4 and will use those codes in context, when required.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Bartons passing is good but him and krancjar are terribly slow. Forrester looked decent enough,but the defence is shite and even relegation fodder in that league will take goals of them.

When teams aren't sitting back admiring warbiolas amazing style of football they actually look pretty ordinary. When they are not in possession they toil.

Warbs is just like deila,one style of play fits all. Maybe they shouldn't have been disparaging aberdeen and hertz all week after all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »