Thread Rating:
And the violence begins again as a big England match looms in Euro 2016!!!
I think the main problem is the fans who go out there without tickets. Why would you do that?

I don't think any of the England fans members club, genuine football fans, will be causing trouble. But the morons who just go for the drinking and fighting probably don't have tickets.

And the fact that they're voting Leave, as they were chanting, shows what morons they are. Bang goes your freedom of movement throughout Europe. In future, if we're out of the EU, English fans can more easily be stopped from travelling to the Euro finals.

Anyway, English town centres will be safer places to visit on a weekend for the next three weeks. All the knobheads are in France. Big Grin
Round 3 has started
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Forget the result in Marseilles!! It doesn't matter a toss any more although some folk, particularly those in the media, will again try to lean towards the 'footie experience'!! Footie has lost in this case! I dread to think what's gonna happen in the evening after this match v Russia because England and certain English fans have more or less set up that pariah image again and they will be loathed re this persistence with such intolerable and unacceptable behaviour! Thumb down
Give over 0762, like the media does, it's being blown out of all proportion!!! Black clad Russian ultras roll into town to confront the England fans and it's all England's fault!! No doubt England has more mindless idiots, they attract the bad element of other nations as well and then other join in. It's wrong, always has been wrong but hardly on a huge scale!! At some point of this tournament there will be trouble with German fans, Croatians, etc, but the British media will not even talk about it. England has a reputation (deserved for sure) and that brings the trouble to them wherever they go, if we could find a solution to others not getting involved then great but I don't see one. If you ban England then they will always be targeted with the same outcome being the same.
Proper thugs those French police. Shouldn't be allowed out with their tear gas canisters. Probably trained by South Yorks cops back when Mrs. Thatch thought they were brilliant. The English cops out there think some of it is OTT but they know the French Police will do it their way.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Aye St Charles Owl!! Condone it because others similarly practise in this crass way! Away you go and reflect on certain stupid dismissive comments in your last thread! Your lot have a huge past history of this shit and don't bother 'playing it down' with any 'cheap shot'!! Thumb down The behaviour is outrageous and detrimental to the sport and the Euro 2016 tournament!!
(11-06-2016, 19:33)0762 Wrote: Aye St Charles Owl!! Condone it because others similarly practise in this crass way! Away you go and reflect on certain stupid dismissive comments in your last thread! Your lot have a huge past history of this shit and don't bother 'playing it down' with any 'cheap shot'!! Thumb down

I am not condoning it, never have, but I am not going to sit back and let you trash every England fan because of some idiots that follow them.  You want us banned yet so far more French have been arrested!!  And what was my last thread you are on about??  
I'll correct you on another cheap shot - my threads refer to 'certain England fans' and factions of England fans - give it a rest with the cheap shots FFS!! You are implicitly condoning it and don't bother trying to deflect away from the rightful criticism that it deserves!! Thumb down At least read the threads properly and by the way, you'll see I'm not the only strong critic of these unfolding events either!! Oh I forgot - there's no doubt you're supporting England!! That explains a lot re some of the silly remarks that are being uttered!! Also forget the arrests stat (stats are there to be manipulated to suit any protagonist or antagonist) - most of the offenders I'm watching on tv footage are wearing England shirts or accompanying those fans wearing said shirts!!!!!!!! Thumb down Explain/defend that observation if you dare!!!! Rolleyes
Trouble follows England like a plague FACT
(11-06-2016, 20:20)Fredstersafool Wrote: Trouble follows England like a plague FACT

The french police have had their country terrorised by extremists this year,they are not going to take any shit from a bunch of drunken morons.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »