Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
[Image: CjySQCnUkAQYUbF.jpg]

Always thought Delph and Townsend had no chance, Drinkwater however can count himself unlucky to be dropped. I'm genuinely surprised that he's picked Rashford though, I thought we had enough strikers with Kane,Vardy,Sturridge and Rooney...maybe he's going to play Wayne in midfield?

Welsh FA have also named the squad for the Euro's today, Towns loaned Emyr Huws doesn't make the squad

[Image: CjyduCRWYAAEBkl.jpg]

Might as well stick the other squads up from the group, here's Russia
[Image: CjycD3QWkAA6Lma.png]

And finally Slovakia
[Image: CjyXeowUUAAbxc-.png]
Lord Snooty likes this post
I thought sick note Sturridge would've missed out.
I`d go with something like this,

...............................Hart.............................

.....Walker.....Smalling.....Cahill.....Bertrand.....

..........Dier...........................Henderson..........

.....Rooney.................Alli..............Sturridge.....

................................Kane...............................
I'm not far off that starting eleven, I'd maybe stick Rose in at left back. I was impressed in just how attacking walker and Rose have been at full back
I reckon this will be the team against Russia, and other than Stones > Smalling I don't think it's too far off our best XI.

[Image: Cj8Zzu_WgAACTct.jpg:large]
If this is the team most people are saying could be the starting XI, then what does it say about the Premiership.
Not a lot of successful players this year in that team. Final placings for their teams in brackets...

...............................Hart(4).............................

.....Walker(2).....Stones(11).....Cahill(10).....Bertrand(6).....

..........Dier(2)...........................Henderson(8)..........

.....Rooney(5).................Alli(2)..............Sturridge(8).....

................................Kane(2)...............................

Not one league winner playing for England at a major championship. Shocking. Has this ever happened before?
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Shep, all those 2s you have for the Spurs players need to be 3s as Arsenal pipped them to second place on the final day!!
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
So the 3 warm up games are complete

England 2-1 Turkey
England 2-1 Australia
England 1-0 Portugal

None of them were great performances but it doesn't really matter, it was all about trying new formations,partnerships and giving the players chance to bond a bit more. Players are hardly going to give it 100% in friendlies when you are 2 weeks or less away from a major tournament, they don't want to pick up injuries...or risk getting sent off and missing games.

Next up are the Russians in Marseille on Saturday 11 June 20:00ko BST....bring it on!
So we won all the qualifiers. We've won all the warm ups. What's the chances this remarkable winning streak goes right through to the final?
I think we've got a great chance of winning the Euro's. France and Germany are the one's to avoid and watch out for.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »