Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Hmmmmm!

All velly interlesting Mr. Bond, but we are Huddersfield Town and we don't do good n famous (too often).
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Lee Clark sacked by Brum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29691125

Did anyone see Lee Novak donning goalie's gloves on Saturday when the Brum keeper was sent off after Elsie had used all his subs?
Yes I saw it, Mitzi. Fortunately for him, the penalty was fluffed!
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
1 home win in the last 23 games. That's almost a full season without a home win. Wasn't going to get much more rope. Writing was on the wall when they sacked his backroom staff last season.
Thing was they let him do a press conference this morning while they filled out his P45.
A guide to cask ale.

What's the feelings of the Brum fans, theo, if you mix with any?
Boo.

Colin Doyle has been with Birmingham since 2003 and still has 30 league appearances.
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
It's the one club from these parts that I honestly don't know a single supporter of Amchaff. So, no idea really but as they just said on Midlands Today, he was working with both hands tied behind his back. From day 1 he could neither buy or sell players.
Where now for him? Will another championship club take a chance on him?
I feel sorry for wor Clarkey.
I was suprised when he got the job but they've constantly sold the better players and never replaced them with quality, he's had to use players like Zigic who was signed before his tenure and on stupid money and was a total donkey.

Where next for Lee, well I think it'll have to be a step down a division or 2 and rebuild his early promise as a manager
Hartlepuddles
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »