Thread Rating:
TV Series that are good.
Shameless used to be good but they just kept repeating storylines from the earlier series towards the end. Early Doors was a pretty good TV show shame they only made 2 series though. Does anyone remember Mike Bassett Football Manager when he was managing Wirral County? They only did 1 series.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Waiting for the third series of `Vikings` and currently enjoying `Z-Nation` recommended to anyone who likes The walking dead series
apart from that I only watch Big School and Strictly come dancing at the moment
The Prisoner starring Patrick McGoohan(sp). Filmed in Port Merion. Been there and walked the settings. DD Cool Cool
Ubique.
My son has a friend named Emma. Her surname is Dale. ....... Emmadale lol DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Lord Snooty likes this post
Ubique.
I've just started watching Scott & Bailey. We ignored the first few series. Why?
(25-09-2014, 22:47)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I've just started watching Scott & Bailey. We ignored the first few series. Why?

You've missed the first three series currently its on its fourth. First three series were alright but got bored of it now.

(25-09-2014, 22:47)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I've just started watching Scott & Bailey. We ignored the first few series. Why?

Really want an answer Big Grin
I can't tell you. I judged it by the trailer and decided not for me. Barmy.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(02-10-2014, 15:29)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I can't tell you. I judged it by the trailer and decided not for me. Barmy.

You should never judge a film or TV show by a trailer.

You have to or you'd have to watch everything from beginning to end.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »