Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
So who we get rid of now the season has finished.

Lewis Price
Liam Palmer
Jeremy Helan
Lewis McGugan
Kieran Lee
Jose Semedo
Sougou

Would u want any of this years loanees back?
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I would be ok offering Pudil a contract. Nuhiu can leave as well and I would add Wallace to your list.
(29-05-2016, 10:35)Owlkev71 Wrote: So who we get rid of now the season has finished.

Lewis Price
Liam Palmer
Jeremy Helan
Lewis McGugan
Kieran Lee
Jose Semedo
Sougou

Would u want any of this years loanees back?

I would keep Lee & Palmer and Helan is an option that CC likes from the bench to give us pace. If we bring in more pacy players then Helan might go. The rest can go. Wallace probably drops to the bench next season.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I suppose my thread has a purpose now? Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
rumour is that westham are sniffing out fessi !! and he lives in london !!
He's on a 5 yr contract and we're not obliged to sell.

So let's say, start the bidding at 15M

Only problem I can see with Fessi is he is good enough to play in the PL. Watford sold him before he got a chance to play and now we choked in the final so it'll be another year before he gets the opportunity with us.

Carlos staying is the most important thing I feel, he needs more time to build his own squad. He was still lumbered with the likes of Lachman and co when he arrived. CC stays I can't see any of the players wanting to leave, they seem like a pretty close unit we're just missing that added quality.
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »