Thread Rating:
Celtic's Ciftci offer finally accepted!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33422964

So it looks like Celtic will make another notable signing in buying Ciftci for £1M+. I must say they already look like a better bet for the domestic treble than they were last season unless another incompetent group of SFA ref officials damage their chances again in one of the cup tourneys. They'll be well capable of achieving the treble and I wonder what odds are on offer for the Hoops to do it in this upcoming season?
Like Celtic have never had decisions going there way right enough.
It's all past embarrassing history for Scottish football anyway but the deplorable mistake was always the issue, not whether similar misdemeanours happened to the offended party or any other football team for that matter and that then makes it alright in the eyes of some misguided parties! It doesn't! It would certainly be ironic if Celtic did pull it off in the following season.
Who gives a fck what Celtic do anyway?? I thought Hibs were yer be all and end all Tynie,you think one Celtic fan would be giving a fck if this was Hibs let me think nah,think about all those dodgy decisions they have had at Eater road,then put it in perspective,they and there neighbours have had it virtually there own way from refs as long as I can remember so for once GIRUT.
Worried about your big team Tynie? Wink
Would seem so Coop,canny believe he's bleeting about them getting a decision against them,what fecking next??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »