Thread Rating:
John Guidetti loan....
He was on loan at stoke last season and did diddly squat, so I wouldn't say that was guaranteed. As I said, its no skin off my nose but no other team in Britain would get away with it, but Lawwell runs Scottish football and has a hand in UEFA as well. Job done.
Clearance given...he is a Celtic player...All football can now hold its head in shame.The rules only apply to the smaller and the unconnected it seems......
(04-09-2014, 19:16)struth Wrote: Clearance given...he is a Celtic player...All football can now hold its head in shame.The rules only apply to the smaller and the unconnected it seems......

That just conspiracy bullshit Struth!! Check past transfer deadlines and you will see these sort of decisions being made every time for clubs all over the country. Some get rejected, others get approved, the reasons for both are always to do with the initial paperwork that was sent in or not sent in as the case may be!!
lol...sure
(04-09-2014, 17:24)struth Wrote: He was on loan at stoke last season and did diddly squat, so I wouldn't say that was guaranteed. As I said, its no skin off my nose but no other team in Britain would get away with it, but Lawwell runs Scottish football and has a hand in UEFA as well. Job done.

He was seriously ill there iirc, he had a really bad reaction to food poisoning
Wasn't he ill at the end of his time at Feyenoord? His loan at Stoke was supposed to be him proving he was over it. Don't know if he got sick again.
He fell out with the Mark Hughes. Spilled his (dodgy) guts to the Swedish press after not getting on as a sub for 10 mins against Chelsea, even though he hadn't trained all week. Never really got a look in after that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »