Thread Rating:
Thread For Anything But Football
Should we

A) get some left-wing, beardie Liberal to sit Vlad on the naughty step and give him a stern talking to without apportioning any blame ?

or

B) Send in the CIA dark operations squad ?
and complicated
Or
C) watch and let Putin nuke the xxxx gringos and Canadians and then share the spoils ...wouldn't be much by the way as Mexico would move in and soft ass Great Britain wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance!
Maddix likes this post
(14-04-2022, 22:12)Imre varadi Wrote: Or
C) watch and let Putin nuke the xxxx gringos and Canadians and then share the spoils ...wouldn't be much by the way as Mexico would move in and soft ass Great Britain wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance!

or D) bake some cakes while watching old episodes of Dads Army Thumb up
and complicated
Is anybody still using the supply of bog roll they bought before the first lockdown Huh just asking Whistle
and complicated
Is the American repeal of the right to abortion driven by the gun lobby  Huh After all, there'll be loads more school children for them to shoot  Angry
St Charles Owl, Washington, Owlkev71 like this post
and complicated
I think I might change my Championship predictions  Laugh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62077170

PS Now's your big chance Deaf John  Thumb up

(07-07-2022, 14:09)Maddix Wrote: I think I might change my Championship predictions  Laugh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62077170

PS Now's your big chance Deaf John  Thumb up

Sorry Doh wrong thread Cool
and complicated
We won't remember this heat wave when we're turning the central heating on in the middle of August Smartass
Owlkev71 likes this post
and complicated
All those people with electric cars ... not so f'ucking smug now are you Cool
and complicated
I've got a hybrid and I use to pay $30 quid a week in my normal car ..in my hybrid I spend $10 and it's fast as xxxx !!!

The extra $20 I save gets pissed in the toilet Wink
I've got a diesel direct injection or summat. Still get 65-70 MPG on the motorway and about 45-50 round town ..... and it is f'ucking mentally fast Cool VW Golf Huh Audi A3 Huh f'uck off, grow up and buy a proper car Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »