Thread Rating:
RIFC
I still see no credible response to simple statements.
No point in trying to put forward any sort if credible argument to you Trus you are completely blinkered to the truth even when yer club issue statements you totally disregard them to suit what you would like it to be,in short you are in complete denial to the trouble the club are in
From what I've read, the club's statement was in relation to the decision by the court to allow the cash to be frozen, but Ahmad apparently didn't actually take up his right to do so (as yet).
Ok Trus, you either can't or won't accept facts, so nowt more can be done in that respect. You'll be telling us next that Mr Easdales associate, the Indonesian one he denied in a live TV interview of having any dealings with, yet caught on camera together at Ibrox, isnae really wanted by Interpol !!!!!!. Laughable
Whats laughable is the fact Hearts fans spend more time elsewhere but on their own board..

Would that be for charges in his absence you know the ones Indonesia gave him the death penalty for.
What a bastion of freedom and justice they are.
Not sure how a guy who's an adviser to the guy Easdale was meeting becomes Easdale's 'associate', but hey ho...
Coop, do you just want to sit on this board and speak to yourselves, or do want a wee bit of debate?. It's a forum...join in Whistle
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
The comedy on here is what drives us here Coop,keep it up its side splitting
(10-09-2014, 20:26)supercooper Wrote: Whats laughable is the fact Hearts fans spend more time elsewhere but on their own board..

Would that be for charges in his absence you know the ones Indonesia gave him the death penalty for.
What a bastion of freedom and justice they are.

As I've said already i felt the Imran case was a worthwhile topic and deserved of comment/ debate- obviously not.
And no, it will be the charges for banking and tax fraud- 15 year sentence awaits - maybe a McGills bus could provide the transport.
Would you appear before a kangaroo court? And you do realise he is a British citizen.

maybe a McGills bus could provide the transport.
For what a Hearts supporters bus from East kilbride?

(10-09-2014, 20:37)Fredstersafool Wrote: The comedy on here is what drives us here Coop,keep it up its side splitting

No there is nothing but tumbleweed on your own board, as i said obsessed with Rangers.
I bet you still brown nose the tims board. I'm right aren't i. Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »