Thread Rating:
RIFC
(10-09-2014, 15:11)Fredstersafool Wrote: Tin Tin the more you post the more you'll get to realise Trus is a serial denialist,he still thinks The Rangers are the same club that died in 2012 and that liquidation never happened etc.

LaughLaugh

Knowing the facts makes me a "serial denialist"? Aye, right ye are son. Doh

Now, gonnae stop trolling?
Trolling not me and I'm no yer son dad
"Trolling, not me!" said the troll. Doh
Right serious question Trus,does the share issue end tomorrow and are the club close to raising the money they are wanting.
Rangers granted right to appeal- absolutely correct.

Rangers spokesperson following that decision-- "If the appeal is successful, the courts decision of 5 September 2014 will be overturned and the funds arrested will be released".
(10-09-2014, 15:27)Fredstersafool Wrote: Right serious question Trus,does the share issue end tomorrow and are the club close to raising the money they are wanting.

Share option deadline is Friday, I believe.

There's been an awful lot of internal shuffling of shares noted on the Rangers page on the LSE in the past week or so. Brokers are re-organising their portfolios in readiness for applications for extra shares (over and above their allotted amount), so I reckon that the share option will be close to fully subscribed. We already know that many of the institutional investors (like Laxey) plan to take up their full allocation.

A caveat here though: I'm no stockbroker, and don't have much of a clue how this all works.

(10-09-2014, 15:45)TIN TIN Wrote: Rangers granted right to appeal- absolutely correct.

So explain the warrant to arrest funds being lifted.

[Image: brickwall.gif]
It has not been lifted- RIFC have only been granted the right to appeal freezing. Until appeal is heard, assets remain frozen, as per your very own club statement- are they wrong then ?
Tin Tin welcome to the unreal world of Trus you'll grow to enjoy the lunacy of him lol
(10-09-2014, 17:32)TIN TIN Wrote: It has not been lifted

Yes it has: -
Quote:The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.

[Image: brickwall.gif]

(10-09-2014, 17:32)TIN TIN Wrote: RIFC have only been granted the right to appeal freezing. Until appeal is heard, assets remain frozen, as per your very own club statement- are they wrong then ?

On face value, yes. The funds will be ring-fenced once cleared funds are in place - after Friday's deadline. As I said previously. The warrant has been lifted to allow the share option to proceed unhindered.

Why on earth would the following be reported - "He also urged Rangers to come to a deal with Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court." - if the funds were still ring-fenced? Ring-fenced means 'secure'.

(10-09-2014, 17:44)Fredstersafool Wrote: Tin Tin welcome to the unreal world of Trus you'll grow to enjoy the lunacy of him lol

Instead of trolling with insults why don't you try to explain to him the reported statements?

Quote:He also urged Rangers to come to a deal with Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court.

The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.
I'm not insulting you Trus it's fact you try turning the facts around your own delusion
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »