Thread Rating:
RIFC
in evidence under oath that the bill had "Crystallised" by 17 march 2011
James Doleman‏ @jamesdoleman 12h12 hours agoMore
McGill email “We need to ensure the purchaser doesnt get any surprises..I think we need to front up on the small tax case”
James Doleman‏ @jamesdoleman 12h12 hours agoMoreReplying to @jamesdoleman
McGill says the case had only recently went from a potential liability and had not “crystallised” until recently Dated 17 March 2011
James Doleman‏ @jamesdoleman 12h12 hours agoMore
Findlay “Murray was anxious that when club sold nothing bad would happen that would reflect badly” McGill “Yes”

So confirmation is from James Doleman and I know the huns think he bias
so the separate confirmation from the BBC

David Henderson‏ @DJSHenderson 12h12 hours agoMoreEmail Mike Mcgill to advisors and colleagues. “I think we need to ensure that the purchaser does not get any surprises that are within….
David Henderson‏ @DJSHenderson 12h12 hours agoMore…..our knowledge…..I think we require to front up on the small tax case…my fear is this will come up in discussions with the CEO/
David Henderson‏ @DJSHenderson 12h12 hours agoMoreCEO/football manager/working capital session We’re your advisors disinclined to front up? Mike Mcgill- no there had been developments
David Henderson‏ @DJSHenderson 12h12 hours agoMore….and we needed to front up on tax case
David Henderson‏ @DJSHenderson 12h12 hours agoMoreDF – jury’s heard re image, PR, legacy. Murray wanted to ensure that Murray wanted to sell in a way which did not reflect badly on Murray
Cceltic have their green light to go after Regan.....question is will they?
Jim
Don't know, they have been very hesitant in going after this.
For what ever reason, now the evidence is there, given under oath in court either catching Regan with his pants down lying to the clubs or catching rangers lying to the SFA I feel not just Celtic who where cheated, but Killie who would have got the other Europa league place and every club who qualified would have had 1 less qualifying round to negotiate
So this is a hearts, and Dundee united issue as well.

So this is not just a celtic issue, are the other clubs doing anything??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »