Thread Rating:
The gambling/betting thread
Maddix reminded me about this the other day and I realised it hadn't been moved over here so here it is.

Post your bets/tips/outsiders/winners in here and we'll see if we can make some money Thumb up

My bet for today:

West Ham, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Bilbao, Espanyol, Valencia 70/1
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
How much will 50p on us getting promoted this season win me ?

I already know it will only lose me 50p Thumb up and if I write it off as a charity donation Whistle I can claim 20% (10p for your info Thurny) back from the tax man Thumb up so will only lose 40p Thumb up

Cool
and complicated
Wednesday are 20/1 on sky bet so you'd win a tenner
I think I'll keep my 50p after today Angry It's halfway to a bottle of Old Speckled Hen from Asda Thumb up

A bottle of beer in the fridge is worth two in the pub Thumb up or summat like that Cool
and complicated
(31-01-2015, 22:38)Maddix Wrote: I think I'll keep my 50p after today  Angry  It's halfway to a bottle of Old Speckled Hen from Asda  Thumb up

A bottle of beer in the fridge is worth two in the pub  Thumb up or summat like that  Cool

My beer also Maddix - love a good draft pint or three also with me and my mates talking a lot of gibberish. Big Grin
one team letting me down today (fúcking derby Doh) for just short of £500 Angry
(03-03-2015, 23:25)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: one team letting me down today (fúcking derby Doh) for just short of £500 Angry

They are not in good form at the moment, you should have bet against them in an away game, think what odds you would have got for that!!
it was Brighton though Doh could've gone either way.
Had another bet on as well which was losing but I managed to cash out and get enough money back to cover both bets and an extra 52p Thumb up Laugh
Don't spend it all at once Laugh
and complicated
I don't even know what 52p can buy these days Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »