Thread Rating:
John Brayford
Sheffield United have signed full-back John Brayford from Championship side Cardiff City for an undisclosed fee.

Brayford, 27, who has agreed a three-and-a-half-year deal at Bramall Lane, spent the second half of last season on loan with the League One Blades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30967592

Very decent signing, was excellent at Derby, wasnt given a chance in the EPL at Cardiff but did fine with them in the championship
This is the signing that the Blunts fans wanted, they have signed 3 guys now in two days, could be in for a run at the top 4 teams, although 18 points is a huge gap to make up to the top 2.
Hello old chap,

Yes the Beard is back, much to my and Lady Elspeth's delight.

How are things with you?

Yours aye,

Chunders
We are all doing fine, aside from the usual frustration of being a Wednesday fan, but then as a long suffering Sheffield football fan you would know all about that!!! Hope you are enjoying your cup exploits, nice while they last but boy then can screw the league form and position very quickly!!

Hope you are both now well!!
Heart 
Thanks for your kind words, old boy, Lady Elspeth sends her love.

Big night tonight, as you know we don't do semi-finals, but you never know......

Are your chaps actually trying to get to the play-offs?

Yours aye,

Chunders
It would appear not!! Maybe progress is finishing higher than our position from last season!! I suppose most football chairmen would see that as steady progress, I see it as an opportunity missed in what is possibly our best chance to make a push for promotion!!

Tell Lady Elspeth to watch out for those pesky London types who will be in Sheffield tonight!! Remind her that she doesn't have to worry about them, that's just their accent, not a speech impediment!!
Think you're being a little unfair there, old boy - a beard is better than a bus

Lady Elspeth etc etc,

Yours aye

Chunders
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »