Thread Rating:
MK Donuts v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Hunt iorfa and byers on the bench
palmer shatterson vaulks Famewo in

I should imagine it's palmer on the right off midfield and Famewo on the left of defence with Hennegan moving over to the right and ithwikeywoo playing center how he should be !
Palmer will be RWB, Johbson LWB

Heneghan, Femewu, Ihikwe the 3 CBs

Vaulks, FDB, Bannan

Shatterson, Windass
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Nailed on for that 2-1 loss I predicted lol

Scouse tears on day one is always nice though

If we didn't care about conceding we could win this 4-3.
Problem is Moore is so negative he could never see it. He'll try to win this 1-0 and lose it

Another crap back pass nearly causing a goal . Why are these errors never worked on?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2 chances fluffed already from us ffs
Penalty windass'chopped down!!

Get in fartbum

Moore to park bus
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Windass from the spot.

0-1
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Unwanted injury at the back causing a shuffle.
Hopefully not too disruptive
Palmer to CB Huh Doh
and complicated
Thank eff windass took the pen and not Bannan

My god suicide palmer at center back is he doing this for a laugh or what useless clunt of a manager !!
Iorfa a CB and Palmer a RB and he goes with the RB, don't think he trusts Iorfa anymore.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »