Thread Rating:
MK Donuts v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Rumours that Smith & Windass are injured, if true that would leave Shatterson and Sow as our strikers tomorrow, with Gregory suspended Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Smiths definitely out tomorrow ! Nothing about windass though ?
DM has confirmed Smith is injured, nothing about Windass.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I really hope shatterson doesn't start because if he does score that will be him in the team fluffing up the next 3 fixtures after !
1-1 Ihiwke

DDDDD
1-3 FDB

11 mins

DAHHH
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Fdb isn't playing either I don't think wereham
2-3 Bannan

First goal 9 min

Hhhhh
1-2 Bannan

First goal - 57

ADHHH

Too many injuries already, I know it does tend to happen at the start of a season but it seems like every season for us!!
It's 2 injuries the problem is the depth of the squad is shite ..I suppose Dennis or vaulks will fill in for FDB but with Gregory and Smith out 2 strikers in the second game it makes life hard when the backup doesn't exist in shatterson and sow !
If he starts Johnson tomorrow as well we are going to be in even worse problems ffs .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »