Thread Rating:
The Owls v Pompey L1 Match Thread
Yeah but the goal time is harder than winning the f'ucking lottery for Smartass Smartass Smartass surely one Smartass for nearest would make the league remotely interesting. As I see it from the first week, someone will run away with it with all these extras and it will become boring when somebody is on zero and the leader is on thirty-eight. Personally I will await the Sword of the Mighty Dobber's thoughts before I decide whether to f'uck off or not Cool
and complicated
We've had 2 months to discuss this and nobody bleated (sigh) can't change it now maddix.
And I designed it so attendance and score and scorer are more important than the 5 correct results because that's why a certain blade almost wom the league last year on pure predictions Wink

Just read the other posts pieowl you don't have a say in the matter fluff off !
And if you like I will word the threads rules better and change the goal time to nearest as should be the attendance but we knew this anyway so don't get fluffing smart or I'll get angry you clunts!!!!

Changed to nearest you can apply maddix 1 point owlskev .
And is that it ??? You're like feffing women you say nothing till it's happened ..set of twats !!!
I think the dogs have fked it Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
BML Updated

Maddix gets a Smartass for the goal time.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
The fix is in.
imre didn't like a "Canadian" winning the BML so he changed the rules. Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down
And he has the cheek to complain about biased refereeing. Whistle Whistle Whistle
Anyhow, I'm still the reigning champ.  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
St Charles Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »