Thread Rating:
Cook signs a Cook
Scott Loach going means we again need to sign a keeper. He no longer has what it takes as a keeper - he should seek out a coaching role at Derby.

Saidou Khan leaving is a disaster, but I'm glad he's going into the EFL, even if Swindon as a town is one of the armpits of the universe - all roundabouts and hideous housing estates, it thinks it is silicon valley when it is actually the inside of a breast implant ........

I'd have said King, Tshimanga and Khan were three players we absolutely needed to hang on to. One down already.
Kellerman has gone to Woking. No surprise after giving a mouthful when substituted ...... in front of the TV cameras ......
I read a few rave reviews last season in the Non-League Paper for our new signing from Matlock Jesurun Uchegbulum (hope that's nearly right, apologies to him if not, I'll get there!) It sounded as though he had dismantled one or two defences with his pace. Obviously he's a bit of gamble, but it is always hard to assess who can come through at a higher level and who won't make it. He's 21 and is untried at our level! Pace is one thing that always frightens defenders - especially in the National League. Unpredictability is another. Lots of teams at this level play very much to a pattern and simply keep pressing the repeat button. Inevitably he'll make mistakes. Let's forgive them and accentuate the positives if he makes it onto the pitch for us. Look how Sorba Thomas and Jon Russell rewarded the game time they were given at Huddersfield.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »