Thread Rating:
Hibs transfers in and out, 2022
Mcgeady having his medical today....Looks like that one should be wrapped up shortly.
"McGeady is the Club’s seventh First Team signing of the summer transfer window with David Marshall, Nohan Kenneh, Rocky Bushiri, Lewis Miller, Momodou Bojang and Jair Tavares all putting pen-to-paper ahead of the 2022/23 campaign."

McGeady signs a 1 year deal.
ritchiebaby likes this post
And Elie Youan a young french forward joins on loan from St Gallen to become our 8th.
Youan looks like he is a pacy player and can score goals - we shall see if that is the case! Re McGeady, my main concern is if we get enough "game time" from a guy who is free from injury. He only played 16 games for Sunderland last season and that was due to a nasty knee injury. IMO we don't know what we're getting and maybe that explains the one year contract being agreed.
Way i see it is if McGeady can give us 45 mins of good play and assists then that will make him a success. The teams been crying out for a bit of experience for a while now.
(24-06-2022, 22:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: "McGeady is the Club’s seventh First Team signing of the summer transfer window with David Marshall, Nohan Kenneh, Rocky Bushiri, Lewis Miller, Momodou Bojang and Jair Tavares all putting pen-to-paper ahead of the 2022/23 campaign."

McGeady signs a 1 year deal.

Lewis Miller is another interesting signing: 21 yoa and looks like a physically strong Aussie defender/player already with a lotta footie experience behind him. I hope he "hits the ground running" like some of the other Hibs signings. I wanna see a massively improved season from this revamped Hibs side and hopefully the team will be "back on track" and more resilient than observed during a good part of last season.
It looks like interest in Josh Doig is picking up from footie clubs abroad and from England. More cash coming in to HFC coffers shortly?
Looks like Doigy off to Verona in Serie A, a "step up" for him! A £3M deal plus add-ons. Johnson relishing taking in the extra cash and hopefully bolstering the 1st team ranks even more. Hopefully money spent on reasonable quality and not a fairly average or below average prospect.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cv27009lm29o

This transfer of Cabraja from Dynamo Zagreb looks like a "done deal" for Hibs. It appears to be a good piece of business in transferring Doigy to Italy and bringing in this new left back.
Been hearing some things about Porteous off the field that are definite cause for concern. If true we are definitely better to get rid asap.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »