Thread Rating:
Hibs v Killie, Sat 3 Sept, KO 3.00pm
Well I think this is a game that Hibs can't afford to lose and they have not registered a home league win so far. IMO it's a "watershed moment" that will certainly tell us where Hibs are likely to end up as the season progresses. I wonder if it is too early to field the newly signed Harry McKirdy? We could do with him wearing the Hibs jersey now. Killie will prove to be a stuffy side looking to attain an Embro "double" in the space of 4 days after beating Hertz 0-1 in the PS Cup. I'm hoping Hibs can catch them out on a short recovery time from their cup match. Hi-press has to be the strategy and test out their legs to the limit. Gotta score goals to win this match. Hopefully somebody will "step up to the plate" and do it. I doubt it will be Youan after watching the French lad miss one of the easiest goal opps at the back post v St Mirren last week, a dreadful lack of striking ability Rolleyes C'mon Hibs!

GGTTH
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62697647

Hibs playing 10 players for about 80 mins and ahead by one goal for almost the same period. Well done Joe Newell for scoring the winner, but why is this team still not finishing off opponents, leggy ones btw, esp in "one to one" situations v their goalie!!! Thumb down Johnson ill today and in absentia, but no excuses from some Hibs players who should've made this game a comfortable exercise in finishing off opponents in this kinda situation. Anyway, 3 pts "in the bag" and welcome ones at that. We need to bring in the "big hitters" asap!! Guys who can score goals with some kinda confidence. We move on.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
A good win in the end, but a lot of our play in the final third was really poor the day, almost laughably bad at times... Decent finish from Newell when it came back to him though.

A vital 3 points but still lots of questions to ask.

Oh and i xxxx hate Kyle Lafferty, an absolute scumbag of a player.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Lafferty almost emulated his famous shameless incident years ago at Ibronx when he got Charlie Mulgrew (A Dons' player at that time) sent off for doing nowt!! Still the same scumbag behaviour!! Thumb down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »