Thread Rating:
Keeper in plus others
Rochdale have brought in Stockport County forward Scott Quigley on a season-long loan.

Quigley had played four times for the Hatters this season, all of them off the substitutes bench.

The player, who turns 30 on Friday, scored 10 times last season as Stockport were promoted back into the EFL.

He began his career in Wales, spending five years with the New Saints before moves to Blackpool and then Barrow.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Rochdale have signed midfielder Danny Lloyd on a one-month deal.

The 31-year-old was a free agent after leaving Gillingham at the end of the 2021-22 season.

Dale, who are one point above the League Two relegation zone, are not in action this weekend after their home match against Stockport was postponed.

"I've known the gaffer for a number of years and it's nice to finally get an opportunity to work with him," he told the club website.

Rochdale midfielder Danny Lloyd has extended his contract until the end of the season.

The 31-year-old joined Dale on a one-month deal last month and has made four appearances for the League Two strugglers.

"We were keen to keep him at the club and Danny was keen to stay," boss Jim Bentley told the club website.

"He's a really good character. He's lively in the dressing room and the type of person we want around."

Rochdale have signed goalkeeper Jake Eastwood on loan from Championship side Sheffield United until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old rejoins for a second loan spell with Dale having made two appearances for the club last season.

Eastwood spent the first half of this season with Scottish Premiership side Ross County, making two appearances.

"I'm happy to be here and be back after a short period at the end of last season," Eastwood said.

"It was nice to get those games in at the end of last season, because [coming back] I know half of the people here already.

"I need to play games - I had a tough period up in Scotland the first part of this season, so to get as many games as I can in will be important for me."

Rochdale have signed Wycombe Wanderers striker D'Mani Mellor and Burnley left-back Owen Dodgson on loan.

Both players are products of Manchester United's academy system, and have joined until the end of the season.

Mellor, 22, joined the Chairboys in the summer and has scored once in 12 games for Gareth Ainsworth's side.

Dodgson is 19 and was in the Clarets' first-team squad at the end of last season before signing a three-year deal in the summer.

"Owen is a good player who is highly thought of at his parent club," Rochdale manager Jim Bentley told the club's website.

"We've watched him numerous times this season and he has good qualities that we are looking for."

Bentley was also enthusiastic about Mellor's signing. "He's a great athlete who works extremely hard and has loads of potential," he said.

Rochdale have signed defender Toby Mullarkey from National League side Altrincham for an undisclosed fee, while Cheltenham midfielder Dan Adshead returns to his old club on loan.

Centre-back Mullarkey, 27, joins the League Two side on a one-and-a-half-year deal with a year's option.

He started out with Crewe but has spent much of his career in non-league.

Adshead, 21, played 25 games in his first Dale spell before joining Norwich, where he failed to feature.

He spent time on loan in the Netherlands with Telstar and Gillingham in the EFL before moving to Cheltenham last summer.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »