Thread Rating:
Celtic 4 Hertz 1 - title 'done n dusted' and Hertz skelped!
So Celtic more or less clinch the title with three (Rangers) fixtures remaining. Hertz very lucky not to be given a bigger thrashing esp in the last quarter of the match when Celtic attackers "queuing up" to join in a goal fest. A vg Jota goal also disallowed and it was a perfectly good goal and not offside. Typical of the crap refereeing this season, but Celtic not bothered as lotsa potential goal scorers making up for that loss anyway. Matt O'Riley immense and clearly the MOTM, playing very well from pen box to pen box, only 21 yoa and what a prospect in the years ahead as Ange strengthens his squad of players even more in the close season.
Yup.

Considering the squad turnaround and that rangers were 6 points clear at one stage the big Aussie has done a decent job.

Now they have clinched CL money they should go out and sign Jota on a permanent deal, he is one of those players that just has that extra wee bit of magic about them when he's in the mood.
The Jota signing is apparently a "done deal" and he'll be a fully signed up Celtic player in the summer.
I had to laugh at Postecoglu being congratulated by the press on all the awards he's picked up...... His response "i didn't get the one i was favourite for...... sacked by xmas Laugh Laugh

A bit of humble pie being dished out methinks.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »