Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Happened too many times this season.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It's the same old predictable crap. And even Fleetwood know to let us have possession then counter.

Going in circles now.

Fleetwood defending like we wish we could

Silly free kicks, can't break them down.. just like Crewe

And fking again

Set piece from a silly free kick set pieces

We're fking losing 2-1

Choking bottling losers
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Utter wank
CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

GOAL CONCEDED FROM SET PIECE

NEVER LEARN

MOORE OUT
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Why he's put hutch at the back I'll never know ffs
Fking Fleetwood town. My god I hoped they'd prove me wrong but these choking bottling wankers prove me right
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
As it stands we are effed win or draw Saturday it's out off our hands
Rested the wrong players again Moore you wanker

Not breaking them down now. Fleetwood know the silly free kicks and counters will kill us as they have all season....now it's time to kick the ball out stray passing

What an outfit. Shaking like shitting dogs they are
Imre varadi likes this post
1 win in 19 Fleetwood.
Let's keep passing to Barry with three men on him..

No way we're breaking them down. Keep trying the same thing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »