Thread Rating:
Wycombe v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Down to the wire now. Only Wednesday can do this to us!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Went out for an hour to calm down ...it hasn't worked I'm feffing fuming still !!!
They are a disgrace letting the fans down yet again and the same old faces doing it again !
Is there any point of the playoffs on this form we've churned out all season apart from maybe 3 games ?
How the hell is this idiot going to get through 3 games playing the same tactics which the other teams will be expecting !

Oldhams game was abandoned I imagine the shit hit the fan there !
Conference football for them next season !
Statesideowl likes this post
BML Update

Washington & Wereham get a Smartass each for the predictions

Pei heads to the Muppet League for 1) late entry and 2) copying my score and scorer

The Oldham game was finished with no fans in the ground and with no further scoring they are officially relegated to the National League.

They are the first team to have played in the Premier League and got relegated to the National League.
Washington likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
He should be banned from the league ..it's offence after offence ..at least 20 points deducted Wink

Again I will sit down in the summer and make the rule book up again and we will all agree Wink
At the shit end of the league Wimbledon where mathematically relegated today barring 7 goals difference in there last match .
Gillingham , The wise and Fleetwood all have there part to play against promotion hunting teams .
Out of the the 3 I'd put my money on Gillingham because they play at home to Rotherpigs and Sunderspurs play away to The wise the last game ...which will in turn save our backsides .

Wycombe will be in the playoffs now with an easy away game at Frank Burton ! Plymouth will have to beat the mighty Donuts to get in there last game !
However should we lose to Fleetwood then it's going to be bitey bum time ffs ! Looking at n the brightside we are in the playoffs as soon as the match starts on Tuesday !!!
I'm.even more miffed after watching the highlights
.. Hutchinson week under belly strikes again !! And Shatterson I'm not even as good as bobs big toe ffs what a pair of feffing clowns !!! Gone in the summer both feff right off !!! Hutch while he's had a great season can cost you games and is still the blueprint of the bottlers from Wembley !!
I can only see us continue to choke. And as we've said before, would we really want to go through the anguish of losing in the playoffs because of the same shitty tactics and like for like substitutions?
The squad continually shows how fragile it is whenever the pressure is on them, they bottle it.

It was autos or bust. A competent manager would have us in the top two this season. Just a couple less draws and a loss would've done it. Every time I see the league table I feel sick. To not even qualify for the PO with this squad and its wage bill is, by itself, a sackable offence.

Tuesday nights game against Fleetwood will be a carbon copy of the Crewe game, the players will be shaking like shitting dogs, unable to pass to each 5yrds away.
It's too predictable when it's crunch time.

He failed to keep us up on the final day of the season which was another golden opportunity beating Derby remember? This guy and golden opportunities do not mix well
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
He got away with that relegation due to plandemic and eyes looking elsewhere.
The Dingles have sacked there manager .. hopefully an opening here for Bungle !
No compensation necessary either!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »