Thread Rating:
The Owls v Crewe L1 Match Thread
Playing like this bungle is a feffing shambles ...we have 3 he's to get promoted without the playoffs but they don't believe mkdons was a one off as usual for the circus !
(19-04-2022, 22:57)Statesideowl Wrote: Second spot would be the unthinkable. It might even vindicate Draw and bingo machine.

Wycombe is the pressure test now. If we played like this against Wycombe. We would have lost.
We're looking good for a PO Spot.

Need to get an early goal or several or it will be 5* shi*housery by them all afternoon
Absolutely, Wycombe are one of the dirtiest, diving teams we've played in this league, they did the same in the Championship last season. It serves to frustrate and it works.

Needing around 80pts just to be in the playoffs is pretty high. Another season and we'd probably already have qualified but it's Wednesday's luck.
There's only leaders Wigan who have lost less games than us now. It's the draws that have been killing us.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There are many conundrumes to this end of season the fact is we are Wednesday and we either explode or do it the hard way ...this Saturday if we win and results go like they should we are actually in the driving seat of promotion looking at who's got who !
If we draw we have made our ambitions to be known and will by the skin of our teath get the lottery !
If we lose we could be out of the playoffs with all pressure on Fleatwood away who incedently are playing for survival and have skinned 4 of the top 7 at home this season !!!
I felt something in my piss against the Donuts hence the ridiculous 1-3 prediction ...after last night I feel bungle is shitting his pants again and it won't end well on a ground that is little more than a Sunday park if we miss as many chances ...my first thought is steady the defence with Dean Hutch or Spider or even Palmer and get shatterson well away from the team and bring back Yaya bashuri or Nml and let Gregory and Berhinio get on with things upfront !
BML Update

Pei gets a Smartass for the attendance
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Spit !!!
Pei extends his lead to 2, can he be caught with only 3 games to go?
There's still the prediction league to wrap it up but as it stands the league has reached a new low as he won't be caught ...Spit !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »