Thread Rating:
MK Donuts v The Owls L1 Match Thread
I can only hope not. Clownsiri needs to act immediately at the end of this season.

Infrastructure.. Can you imagine? We've operated like a Division 3 club for 20 years now.
We still haven't painted the corrugated roof that say's "Presto"
The entire ground is 30 years behind time itself. Bar the desso pitch and big TV whoop de doo
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
As things are going he will act and sell the tv and bring back that bloke who gets cheered while marking the scores on the side of the south stand with prints lol ! Tbh it was more fun everytime he got up from.his seat there was a hope and sigh of belief that today's wankers don't know anything about ! Poor bastard when the pigs scored he got hammered lol !

But again back in my day the pigs were in the 4th division and us in the second or first ! ...never thought I'd see the days what we live now with this circus club ! Even with Burt McGhee I won't spend a penny we were still thrashing the pigs on boxing day and holding are own ...it's a joke the whole shitshabang !

And as for the fans the same ...no soul whatsoever ! Just arrogant shitclogs that only cheer or turn up when it's going somewhere like ok .. constantly contradicting themselves and digging a bigger hole !
I can remember going to Blackpool doing the congo at 3 - 0 down and chanting for the chairman's head ..not long after he'd fucked off ! Blackburn away in the cup there was a riot to get out 2-0 down and a riot to get in 2-1 down the last 3 minutes ! Football has died and fans have also died.
Statesideowl likes this post
Unbelievable jammy bastards Derby beat the league leaders ..they survive another day ffs .
Rotherpigs currently drawing ..not that it matters I don't think !

Rotherpigs winning and currently in second on GD plus 7

Ipswichs small chance of the playoffs ends unless they win .

Ipswich gone !!! I think next season they will do well with the current setup they have .
Wigan losing at home to Cambridge isn't good because mkdons will see a chance here to go. 1pt behind them .
(16-04-2022, 19:16)Imre varadi Wrote: Wigan losing at home to Cambridge isn't good because mkdons will see a chance here to go. 1pt behind them .

But thinking positively that means the game will be more open and give us chances to let marv get some crosses in. Just hope NML doesn’t start as a forward. Might need el pato to start since my recollection is their defenders and midfield were pretty rough at Hillsborough.
F me no luango or hutch ffs ..Iorfa will get the nod at the back or Palmer ..but who going to work in the middle ?
Hunt maybe ? And NML in Hunts position ? I don't see bashiri taking this role up ?

Yep I'd start Shatterson today wash we have to wear this lot down ..tonight isn't the night to go all caviler !! Losing Hutch and luongo is a massive blow in this particular game !!

Dennis is back apparently but surely he won't risk him for more than 10 minutes
No Hutch or Luongo, Palmer and FDB in.

Berahino and Gregory up top

NML on the bench
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Bashiri starting for luongo this will leave bannan exposed !!! He should have started NML to nullify this effect and put the Donuts on the back foot ! But this is bungle he's completely effing useless !!

Wigan pull one back

A big thumbs up to the Man city fans destroying the minutes silence against the scrubbers Wink

Wigan lose
Not going to be able to watch this afterall.

Stuck in triage at hospital. Pissing blood and have a blood PH of 6.5 which is apparently not compatible with life. Severe acidosis.

They better win this for me now the fkers
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »