Thread Rating:
Noblot v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Wycombe Plymouth might just save us should we get a point next week ?
Wishful thinking, Imre
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It's all there is stateside ...I can't imagine the playoffs or even to think bigger in the championship ...just the thought of us with this useless Clunt in the championship doesn't bare thinking about ! I don't care what anyone says we have the best players in the league and we are underachievers every other week ! If we did go up can you imagine with this pile of shit manager who can't inspire a cress to grow ffs ....his interview after I fell asleep half way through with them brummie tones zzzzzzzzzzzz what a Clunt !
Statesideowl likes this post
Can't disagree with that. He has proven himself to be a mediocre manager.

It's the same problems, all season. They don't seem to ever be worked on l. He never learns anything, never does homework on the opposition.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
BML Update

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Crewe have sacked there manager ffs what could have been a 10 fold in goals will be a struggle like the Wimbledon game no doubt ffs sigh !
Wigan will be mathematically out of sight tomorrow should they win .
We were never getting auto's with Darren Draw.

I think even Megson might have a better Div 3 record. At least he beat the pigs down here ffs
Rotherpigs choking big-time
Wigan still can't get over the line
Pompey last chance saloon maybe ?
We are taking more than 5,000 to the donut flat pack ...if they can't get inspired by this then it's a lost cause.

The Wycombe Plymouth game is massive for us Saturday ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »