Thread Rating:
The Owls v Accrington L1 Match Thread
Everyone won except us ffs game in hand may as well have been nothing ....cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnts !

Choked again when the pressure was on ...
Statesideowl likes this post
(15-03-2022, 23:44)Washington Wrote: Another corrupt official who aided and abetted the sh**housery.  DM. Should have started with Gregory and Berahino though.

And Hunt Thumb up don't change a winning team Cool especially at this stage of the season. It's not as if they have to do 40 hours a week in a factory or pit before playing twice a week Doh Poor little f'uckers Cool
Statesideowl, Imre varadi, Washington And 1 others like this post
and complicated
He hasn't got a clue how to play cards this wanker ...now like usual we are chasing the pack when we could have been leafing it ...! No chance Saturday either even if we do win ffs
Statesideowl likes this post
Darren Draw strikes back.

He should have known they were coming to bully and press the ball, cos even I fking knew it.
We're so one dimensional it all collapses when we're under pressure.
You could see the choke coming from the 20th minute.
There were definitely good spells and you can see the damage we're capable of when allowed to play.
The ref was an absolute stooge, he allowed the time wasting, shirt pulling, ankle tapping on our lot but gave them free kicks for blatant flops.
I cannot for the life of me stand cheaters
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
England (wank another idiot in charge ) against France Saturday the best team they've had in nearly 20 years ...
Wankday away at Millingham ..what could possibly go wrong ..ffs ..I'm out off wifi Saturday I'll take a sneak peak at night and that's my lot !
I'll give Moore praise for one thing at the least. He doesn't send us out to dive and flop around the pitch, or shirt pull or ankle tap. He does try to play football, try being the operative word.

There's a solid handful of manager's we've encountered in this league send theirs out to be right little rat bastards and it's horrible to see as any football fan.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
BML Update

Imre gets a Smartass for the attendance
Owlkev gets 2 Smartass for the predictions
Pei gets a Smartass for the predictions
peiowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think it was another "bad day at the office." Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »