Thread Rating:
The Owls v Accrington L1 Match Thread
We can only hope it works, Imre. Nothing will change until 70th minute.

Wouldn't have dropped Hunt after all those balls he was whipping in either

They're setting up 532 against us do it's going to be a right Bus to get behind

Portsmouth and Wycombe better not win tonight either FFS
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
He's playing Palmer in hunts position ..i must admit Palmer has had some good games at home more forward.
Hunt will be back Saturday for the Millingham game!
But Gregory for me just shows us how good his man management is ...non existent !
Sow is another product of man management from Dm ..maybe these 2 don't like running around cones ?
Accrington pressing the ball as expected. Not going to be easy this

Doing well so far need to avoid the sucker
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rotherpigs win and will be champions .

Hutch middle storey left iorfa right is the defence ..
A few chances have crept up ..need that goal before HT .
Missed a few good chances so far, need to keep running at them.

(15-03-2022, 21:59)Imre varadi Wrote: Rotherpigs win and will be champions .

Hutch middle storey left iorfa right is the defence ..
A few chances have crept up ..need that goal before HT .

Rovrum 2-0 up already, no one is going to catch them.
Allowing them too much now, they're pressing and we're not sticking in midfield
I hoped he would have played the exact same side as in Saturday's game.
It's turning into another choke ..this is what you get when you have Shatterson upfront.

Remember this is the game in hand and Saturday we go to Millingham a ground we've never won at in the league !

Barnsley and Derby are catching Reading up ...jaoa has worked out well .. seriously look at derby after 21 pts deducted and the difference with the wank we churned out !
Statesideowl likes this post
This is sloppy we need to keep the ball down.

Can see us going behind
The brain storm of clownsiri to get plus in when the season was over thanks to monk and then trigger another brainstorm in Bungle... If he had sorted this out at the start of monks pre season we wouldn't have been here ffs !

Change needed at HT and involves Palmer and Shatterson ...get Gregory and sow on ffs

Right I'm half pissed I'm giving up now and I'm going to do surgery on a few coconuts ..i need the water it helps my kidneys strive another day ... surgery hole in the top ...in pops mr tequila and kidneys don't understand the assault they have just taken !
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »