Thread Rating:
Lincoln v The Owls L1 Match Thread
More videos are showing up from the aftermath of yesterday's riot at the football here.The Querétaro fans really went to town on the Altas fans .. scenes of striped naked body's facedown unconscious in a pile of blood would have even Millwall fans wincing!
2 dead apparently ..
I'm fully behind DM. I think he will take us to the POs. I have no confidence that we'll be successful in the POs though.
(06-03-2022, 14:23)Statesideowl Wrote: It's the BPD that gets me over emotional during match games Laugh

It's the whisky and beer that does it for me SS Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Body count is 3 now
Tribal stuff down there in Meh-hee-co, hearts from chests to the god of the Sun and all that Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Apparently there are 30 fans missing so they are probably brown bread ..a big cover up is going on here ..it turns out that they only have stewards in the ground with glorified clothes like police ...I wouldn't know the last game I went to here was about 20 years ago ..but it's a shocker !!
BML Update

Owlkev, Imre, SCO, Washington & Pei all get a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
St Charles Owl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »