Thread Rating:
The Owls v Charlton L1 match Thread
Oxford losing
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Infact that goal could have been shezza Worthington and Chapman it was so simple ...if only we could remember how to play week in week out sigh .

I put Chapman in as that was how he use to score week in week out on the line ...
Blunts losing
Plymouth losing
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Rotherpigs uncatchable now surely there 1 up away at Plymouth

It would be nice to let Iorfa have a run out hopefully we can put this to bed and I'd rest luongo and hutch maybe bring on sow and move shatterson into the midfield .

Oxford pegged back
Wycombe now losing
Oxford level
Wycombe losing
Kamberi in for ...

Berhinio ...makes no sense ...
Oxford winning now
Donuts have won they are close to second now .
Fking Oxford winning again
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
21,845 attendance

Spit spit spit peiowl

Hunt for Gibson
Johnson for Brennan

No idea how this works ?
I should Imagine Palmer will push up surely we ar t playing a back 5 2up at home ?

Sunderland 3 up away at Wigan ..are Wigan bottling it or are Sunderland getting over the last month ?
oxford have won unfortunately 4-2 now .

Donuts win and go level in second but Wigan still have 2 games in hand .
Rotherpigs are just about promoted .
good win lads!!!
Full time, job done and now in the playoffs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »