Thread Rating:
The Owls v Charlton L1 match Thread
HDHAH

4-1 Chapman Paterson

and complicated
3-1 Paterson

22,601 22,603

HAHHD

God Imre you are a miserable f...!!!  I thought you were a free spirit and rules were for idiots??  No idea why I am in the muppet league anyway but hopefully this week as this is my first time on here all week due to working like a dog and traveling to England I won't incur the wrath of Imre again!!!

Btw, I will be in the crowd today, taking my mum to the game so there will be 2 extras!!
Statesideowl, Imre varadi, Owlkev71 And 1 others like this post
Have fun, Charlie at least we can have a witness account today.

You'll be ashamed of the state of the services though, after those American stadiums the ones in the UK are 3rd world.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I love going to Hillsborough but have no illusions as to the state of the services nor the stadium itself!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Cheers Charlie i try my best Wink you posted the predictions after the team had gone live hence picking a goal scorer is a lot more easier .
Iorfa on the bench

Rest of the line up looks fine except for Paterson up front again. He does it for Imre lol
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
He's fell for his substitutions the last game ..this man hasn't got a flucking clue lol .
He actually thinks he changed the game last week when it was Doncaster who changed the game by having a Brian fart and coming out to play the second half !

Anyway shatterson and Berhinio upfront ..I would have picked Berhinio myself as when he wants too he can turn on a six pence but I think it's too obvios with Shatterson ...hutch back in and iorfa on the bench ..we now have defence backed up just need Gregory and Windass mist of all back before we have the attack backed up .
In all I'll give Bungle a 7 out if 10 in my new team ratings slot before the games Wink.
Byers
1-0
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Get in Byers 1-0.
Get in oxford losing aswell
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »