Thread Rating:
The Owls v Charlton L1 match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 26TH FEBRUARY KO 3:00 PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: CharltonCrest1.gif]

LAST MATCH

Well in true Wednesday fashion we made hard work of it before eventually seeing off Donny. We enjoyed the vast majority of possession but didn't create too much and then bang on halftime Luongo fouled one of there players in the box and Gardner smashed in the penalty. Onto the 2nd, we changed the front two and we continued to huff & puff before finally getting level when Pato headed in from close range. We then got a penalty but Bazza's spot kick was saved by the keepers feet, but we did take the lead when Berahino turned in the box and finished clinically. Bazza made up for his penalty miss when he flicked in the third from a Johnson cross. 

THE MATCH

Next up and Charlton make the journey north to Hillsborough. Charlton lie in 16th place atm but are 9 points above the relegation zone but aren't in the best of form but probably will have enough to stay up - they have lost 4 games in a row, and we all know what that means Doh  Doh  Doh Jayden Stockley is there leading score with 11 and are currently managed by Johnnie Jackson who used to play for them. We drew with these on the first day of the season 0-0 in what was a bit of a dull game with only 1 shot on target the entire game - bet Maddix cant wait for Satdi.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -             Big Grin Angry  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin                               

CHAR                -            Angry  Angry  Angry  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin          

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

OLIVER LANGFORD
Matthew Jones and Bhupinder Gill
Fourth Official : Marc Edwards

THE TEAM

Peacock-Farrell
Storey Hutch Palmer
Hunt Byers Bannan Luongo Johnson
Pato Berahino

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

2-1 Berahino

ATTENDANCE

BML STANDINGS

SCO 11
Pei 10
Wereham 10
Kev 8
Maddix 6
Imre 5
Wash 4
SS 3

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Milton Keynes Dons v Bolton Wanderers
Morecambe v Ipswich Town
Oxford United v Cambridge United
Plymouth Argyle v Rotherham United
Portsmouth v Fleetwood Town

HAHAH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

OWLKEV Doh
SCO
WASHINGTON

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Nice one, Kev.

1-1 Berahino

DHAHH

Bingo machine will surely be back in action this weekend. With any luck Iorfa will be back soon to partner up with Storey
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
2-0 Byers
22,666 don't forget everyone like owlskev.
Ddddd

I gave you a 1 star rating owlskev for forgetting the attendance again !!! At this rate you may have to put yourself in the muppet league ...and while we are at it pieowl and Charlie ...the rules state that you can't predict the flucking score on the team 1 hour before kickoff you sneaky or useless twats !
Both should have points deducted in future infact I suggest that any more fluckups should have 1 smiley bml taken away ...ffs there are only 8 off us in the league if you haven't got it by now you're a fluck wit !!!
Owlskev is to generous or he can't be arsed to put you in there !
As top steward and hardest bastard off our group I say bml deductions for further fluckups !
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
(23-02-2022, 21:09)Imre varadi Wrote: I gave you a 1 star rating owlskev for forgetting the attendance again !!! At this rate you may have to put yourself in the muppet league ...and while we are at it pieowl and Charlie ...the rules state that you can't predict the flucking score on the team 1 hour before kickoff you sneaky or useless twats !
Both should have points deducted in future infact I suggest that any more fluckups should have 1 smiley bml taken away ...ffs there are only 8 off us in the league if you haven't got it by now you're a fluck wit !!!
As top steward and hardest bastard off our group I say bml deductions for further fluckups !

Give them a break Imre Thumb up we've only been doing the BML for about 15 years. People need time to get their heads round the rules Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
2-0 Byers

DDHHH
Oops muppet trap set lol .....wash pmsl did you do that on purpose ?
SCO (previous thread) AND Washington join me in the muppet league
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
3-1 Bannan

AAHAH

Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Injury news and all I can gather from Bungle is iorfa and Gibson might be in the squad for tomorrow Hutchinson and Gregory won't be and the rest a weeks away still .
Does he start with the same team as last week and make the same substitutions or put shatterson and Berhinio in the starting line up ?
Both choices could go either way ..I think I'd go for Kamberi and Berhinio as staters because shatterson won't score again till August !!!
2-1 Pato

hhhhh

(23-02-2022, 21:09)Imre varadi Wrote: 2-0 Byers
22,666  don't forget everyone like owlskev.
Ddddd

I gave you a 1 star rating owlskev for forgetting the attendance again !!! At this rate you may have to put yourself in the muppet league ...and while we are at it pieowl and Charlie ...the rules state that you can't predict the flucking score on the team 1 hour before kickoff you sneaky or useless twats !

Gi'oer wi thee. Tha must be barmy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »