Thread Rating:
Doncaster v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Game over
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Fking losing at HT you fking goons

I knew it was coming, absolutely shit outfit
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Unbelievable not !!! Absaloute wanker of a manager ffs get him gone !
How can we see it yet Moore doesn't?

Sick of this same old shit

Donny not only go in having not conceded, they're winning..

I loathe these cnuts

Donny going to shut up shop in the second, these buffoons won't score in a million years.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Spoke to soon yesterday I said a pen might win it for us ...ffs don't ffs don't tell me Palmer or that useless wanker Johnson .
Luongo

You were right about 7 straight defeats SS, that's there home form, then we turn up
Imre varadi and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
He won't make any decent changes to tactics at HT if he does change it will be man for man ...his team talk will be just do the same run into a wall untill it's to late ..it's going to be another sleep walk untill the points are in the bin ...he really is the worst manager I have ever seen ..he makes Irvine the worst before look like Klopp ! The naivety us unreal Injuries or not it's 3-5-2 square pegs in round holes all flucking season !!

Plymouth winning now ...come Wednesday we will have thrown the playoffs out off reach again ffs
Plymouth now just to rub it in.

Aye, Kev. We're the gift that keeps on giving. 22 years of it
Donuts winning now only Sunderland left and we will be the only team who is not ffs
Well that was shite, front two were awful!! Moore taking both off and replacing with Paterson and Berahino, god help us!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »