Thread Rating:
League Cup semi-final: Rangers v Hibs, Sun 21 Nov, KO 4.00pm
(20-11-2021, 13:11)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 17:39)0762 Wrote: Well on that subject alone, just compare their toxic support's behaviour/chanting with the Hibs support and the general football songs that will no doubt emanate from Hibs fans during Sunday's semi-final. It will be no different from Hibs famous 2016 3-2 Scot Cup final win v them when most of the scum media swept RFC's expected toxic behaviour "under the carpet" as usual while the scenes in the Hibs stands were related to the sport of footie and not some virtual "platform of hate" that these bastards  consistently wanna embrace. Yep, Scotland's shame and the the most shameful thing re this whole poisonous RFC display is the fact it is still not challenged enough in Scotland by the appropriate authorities, an absolute disgrace with many sports people, and others, in false denial re the extent of this problem.

The reason the authorities in Scotland don't challenge it more is because A) they share the same attitudes and prejudices of the hun support B)In general they are hun supporters anyway or C) They don't want their windows panned in by the kind of mob that threatened to kill Neil Lennon.

They arent "just a football club" they are a platform for right wing nutjobs and Loyalist extremists.

Hibs are a hundred times greater club than those manky,tramp bastards.

Forgot to mention some mass battles in queuing traffic on the M74 motorway preceding the match. There'll be a good few arrests to follow as I reckon there will be some good video footage of these bastards/yobs running amok - the power of the mobile phone these days! I can't believe any coach driver would willfully open the vehicle's door to let them out - definitely an automatic ban if coach/bus reg no identified.
Saw that as well !!

Why are the huns so angry and violent all the time ? Often fighting among themselves too. Must be the in-breeding.

I think also from Goldsons comments afterwards that Gerrard has clearly left the building before he got found out with this particular group of players.

"Looking for a spark. Lost the hunger.....game over at H/T"

A lot of those players want to be gone.
In breeding? Or totally brainwashed by previous sectarian/RW morons who don't know any better! Deja vu for lotsa Hibs fans btw. I can remember going back about 50 years to an Ally McLeod hat trick v these Huns at ER Stadium and having to fight my way to get home through Albion Road. Fortunately I did a lotta boxing training at that time, but I was seriously not exactly looking for a pagger esp after a sweet 3-2 victory for the Cabbage n Ribs. Has anything changed after all these years??? Nuts!
They were leaving in droves with 10 mins to go..... Which is a joke really because if they had pulled one back it would have been very much game on.
Nisbet and Boyles pace caused them so many problems today. Tavernier and Barisic have good crosses on them but they really aren't very good defenders.

I think the cups there to be won if we get the tactics right and match todays workrate.
HerefordBull likes this post
I know the huns have always been slow on the uptake but i still cant believe they really think this group of players has massive transfer values written all over them. Not one of them would get in that villa side.

Morelos is a fat, disinterested mess, Kent and Kamara both subbed looked slow and ineffective, Goldson and Barisic are clearly wanting away. Patterson was rarely picked by Gerrard because of how reliant they were on Taverniers delivery. McGregor has been done for a while now too.

If any clubs down south were watching that game it would be some of our players that they would be marking on their transfer lists.....
ritchiebaby likes this post
There is also an interesting age comparison of Hibs against Rangers stat - Hibs av age was 25 yoa compared with an an ageing Rangers 30 yoa.
Re the final next month, Hibs objecting to their reduced ticket allocation of 17.5k. One must ask, "Why the sudden change"? It initially looks like an element of favour towards Celtic FC rather than just give Hibs the normal ticket allocation and if HFC has any remaining tickets, they can return them for re-use.
(22-11-2021, 06:09)hibeejim21 Wrote: They were leaving in droves with 10 mins to go..... Which is a joke really because if they had pulled one back it would have been very much game on.
Nisbet and Boyles pace caused them so many problems today. Tavernier and Barisic have good crosses on them but they really aren't very good defenders.

I think the cups there to be won if we get the tactics right and match todays workrate.

TBF Jim, leaving in droves is par for the course for Sevconians as they regularly behave in such a manner, even at a home game at Castle Greyskull . Theory is they are all leaving early to make sure they catch the subway ( the Clockwork Orange ???). Brilliant result for Hibs ( there I said it 0762) and for Scottish football in general. The more the other teams put these fuckers down the better.
PS- sorry for swearing Newhaven.

Forgot to mention some mass battles in queuing traffic on the M74 motorway preceding the match. There'll be a good few arrests to follow as I reckon there will be some good video footage of these bastards/yobs running amok - the power of the mobile phone these days! I can't believe any coach driver would willfully open the vehicle's door to let them out - definitely an automatic ban if coach/bus reg no identified.
[/quote]

Congratulations on your victory but I’d be very wary of describing “mass battles “ on the M74. The incident ,allegedly “ happened on a slip road to the motorway and because of congestion, understandable, two rival supporters buses were in close proximity to each other and some, on each bus , chose to get out and do a bit of street dancing with each other, with no doubt the odd 0762 boxers training coming to the fore?. Don’t spoil what was a tremendous victory for Hibs by highlight and over dramatising an incident involving “supporters “ from both participating teams.
At the end of the day, a great win - wish it was Hearts
ritchiebaby likes this post
I'm still laughing at the fact we handed them their arse while the new manager was enjoying tea and sausage rolls in hospitality Laugh Laugh

The tickets should be an even split for a final. It's a joke if celtic get more than us...It's a final ffs.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »