Thread Rating:
Rangers' fixtures, TV matches & Streams
07/12/2015 : Another match moved for TV - SKY.

Rangers FC - Cup Tie On TV

Rangers v Cowdenbeath/Arbroath – Sunday 10 January – 1pm – Ibrox

AVFC RFC SAFC
Two away games moved, to be shown on BT Sport and SKY, respectively.

Rangers' games in early 2016 against Morton and Queen of the South have been moved to accommodate for TV.

Rangers FC - Two Gers Matches Move For TV
AVFC RFC SAFC
Rangers' matches on TV, as at 09/12/2015.

SPFL2, (Championship) Saturday, 19/12/2015 : Falkirk v Rangers, KO 12.30 hours, BT Sport.
SPFL2, (Championship) Monday, 28/12/2015 : Rangers v Hibernian, KO 15.00 hours, BT Sport.
Scottish FA Cup Round 4, Sunday 10/01/2016 : Rangers v Cowdenbeath, KO 13:00 hours, SKY.
SPFL2 (Championship), Monday 25/01/2016 : Greenock Morton v Rangers, KO 19:45 hours, BT Sport.
SPFL2 (Championship), Sunday 21/02/2016 : Queen of the South v Rangers, KO 16:00 hours, SKY.
AVFC RFC SAFC
15/12/2015 : Have this here too (from the Scottish Challenge Cup thread) :

Scottish Challenge Cup Final : Rangers v Peterhead, Saturday, 10/04/2016, KO 15:00 hours, BBC Alba.
AVFC RFC SAFC
That's braw Larry, at least Trues will understand the commentary lol.
HHGH
(16-12-2015, 01:12)TIN TIN Wrote: That's braw Larry, at least Trues will understand the commentary lol.

More than your post i'd suspect. Its almost like reading the Broons.
(16-12-2015, 01:12)TIN TIN Wrote: That's braw Larry, at least Trues will understand the commentary lol.

Hardly. I'm lucky enough to come from a part of Scotland that's never had Gaelic as a first language. I've a better chance of understanding Norwegian than a heedrum-hodrum cat-coughing-up-furballs deid language. Thumb up
Anybody wanting access to HQ streams should download Kodi:

http://kodi.tv/

Then find "the beast" build for it )windows, mac, android):

http://chrisbwizard.pcriot.com/kodi

Follow install instructions:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/the-beast-build-for-kodi/#

Sit back and watch the match/movie whatever.
supercooper and St Charles Owl like this post
(16-12-2015, 12:29)Trusevich Wrote:
(16-12-2015, 01:12)TIN TIN Wrote: That's braw Larry, at least Trues will understand the commentary lol.

Hardly. I'm lucky enough to come from a part of Scotland that's never had Gaelic as a first language. I've a better chance of understanding Norwegian than a heedrum-hodrum cat-coughing-up-furballs deid language. Thumb up

Ok , why not join up with the Caithness loyal or the wick true blues. They will get you to a game at  ibrox in plenty time - not taking 2 days out yer life as you keep stating.

(16-12-2015, 03:27)supercooper Wrote:

More than your post i'd suspect. Its almost like reading the Broons.

Guess what poop, you are a bit of a dick, not a big bit mind you, just a wee tadger. Have a laugh at times please ffs. 
HHGH
Neither of the two RSCs in the county are active any more., and haven't been for a number of years.

Besides, as I keep having to point out, I have responsibilities I cannot abandon for that length of time. I'm not going to go into any detail on that, you're just going to have to take my word on it. It'll be interesting to see if you're going to be a prick about that or not.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »