Thread Rating:
Ross Co v Hibs, Sat 30 October, KO 3.00pm
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/an...om-our-ceo

This CEO update provides a clearer picture of what actually happened. The quick-spreading effect of this COVID outbreak is astounding TBH esp when it looks like Hibs COVID protocols were strictly adhered to and nothing had really changed compared with past practise.
ritchiebaby likes this post
A wee bit of corporate speak in there, but interesting to hear we seem to be doing what is required of us by the Covid authorities. Equally interesting is the little PS at the bottom.
Cabbage is still good for you
I think what happened to Hibs could happen to any other footie club as well. All circumstantial stuff and the whole spread of this horrible virus can escalate beyond belief. The warning is out there for all other interested parties to take note esp with new variants slowly "rolling down the track" to threaten us AGAIN after over 18 months of trying to patiently "ride the storm" and get back to some form of normal living!!
(07-11-2021, 12:50)ritchiebaby Wrote: A wee bit of corporate speak in there, but interesting to hear we seem to be doing what is required of us by the Covid authorities. Equally interesting is the little PS at the bottom.

Also interesting to note the comment regarding players “vaccination status”. Maybe now’s the time for players to take a wee bit more responsibility and get their vaccinations imho
HerefordBull likes this post
Very true, IJ, but a 100% vaccination rate does not mean that Covid cannot be contracted and therefore spread through any workplace. The corporate speak gives no clues as to vaccination status and it has always been deemed a matter of personal choice.

My own opinion is slightly different - i.e. if you are not fully vaccinated, then you will have to work from home. That, of course, applies to all clubs in all sports and might open up a whole new ball game (pardon the pun), as well as a can of worms.
0762, Inverurie Jambo, HerefordBull like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Ritchie, despite our differences in teams we support, I fully agree with your opinion regarding being fully vaccinated.
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »