Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs, Sunday 3 October, KO 3.00pm
What really pissed me off last night was the compromise position of both bbc Sportscene pundits, McFadden and Shelley, who tried to convince viewers that it was a pk although initially Shelley thought it wasn't - the lad clearly threw himself on a tug!! Retrospectively any opponent at Ibronx wouldn't get that decision. That's why I want VAR introduced asap - agreed it's not perfect, but it's better than the shite that is being impudently operated by the ref cartel for such a long time - rules for RFC and lesser rules for the rest - NOT RIGHT, NOT BEEN HAPPY RE THIS SITU FOR A VERY LONG TIME - MUST CHANGE ASAP FOR THE OVERALL GOOD HEALTH OF THE GAME UP HERE!! Btw that assault by Bates on Darren Mac at Pittodrie in the Dons' pen box was by far a legitimate pen claim than that shite decision at Ibronx, ironically Bates deemed the offender!!
Even my rangers supporting neighbour was embarrassed Laugh He made it clear they were never scoring without a pk. They are awful. A team that relies on refs to give them set pieces and penalties.

Once again you can see they are reffed to a completely different standard to other clubs. Ref decisions have already gifted them 10 pts this season.
Dons' manager, Stephen Glass, finally "stepping in" to condemn that pk decision by Beaton - AND ABOUT TIME TOO BECAUSE THEY WANT IT TO DISAPPEAR AND THEN MOVE ON TO THEIR NEXT SHITE REF DECISION NOW THAT CELTIC ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THEIR TOP POSITION. I'm amazed that the media/press don't scrutinise and cover this contentious issue far more than what they are doing. Last season The National published my letter complaining about the glaring stats against them where they get no red cards (or retrospective red cards), no pks against them (St Mirren got one later on at home, the only one!!!) while awarded some really dodgy ones and the UEFA ref performances against Rangers in Euro matches were glaringly different in not favouring RFC. Got the usual partisan response from some deluded Rangers fans trying to dilute the debate with their usual trivia. But there were more positive responses recognising the prob and suggesting ways to stop it incl the use of VAR. A common comment was, "Impartial refereeing required for all member clubs in Scot footie". We shouldn't even be demanding it TBF - IT IS AN ABSOLUTE PRE-REQUISITE IN ANY FOOTIE LEAGUE THAT IS ORGANISED PROPERLY AS PER FIFA RULES N REGS!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »