Thread Rating:
The Pandora Papers revealed - anybody susprised???
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-58780561

Remember the previous Panama Papers and the likes of David Cameron's father exposed as one of the offshore tax avoiders. Now we have the Pandora Papers and we discover that plebs like us must legally pay our taxes, but tax-avoiding morons like Rees-Mogg and lots of other "avoiders" are above this nonsense of paying one's tax dues and it is perfectly legal to do it. Maybe we should all do it and see what effect it has on the country we live in and try to improve it with the appropriate tax intake. I could go on, but this huge revelation hasn't surprised me at all as I've been "well read" in this two tier version of tax payers and tax avoiders for a very long time. A case of "nothing to see or say" - move on, no law-breaking evident!! Thumb down
Precisely why Brexit was ever considered, as the EU was proposing to tax twats like Reece-Smogg at source, as the tax-dodging bastards should be, and then Corbyn suggested doing the same in spite of or despite the Brexit vote. We all know about the shit fest that followed from the Tory loving press.

Funny innit how suddenly rich footballers can't park their newly found riches (and maybe their 4x4's) in the same places that long-in-the-tooth Tories can without HMRC having a close look at their accounts? Then a knob like Reece-Smog says they should donate some of their wages to charidees while HMRC conveniently ignores where he earns or parks his off-shore brass, not to mention his 4x4. What were his last donations to charidee by the way?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
What becomes self-evident in these extensive papers is the fact it is not just a Brit obsession to "beat the tax man". There are lots of these chancers spread right across the globe and looking for tax havens at every opportunity. No surprise to me btw!!
Well, it's pretty obvious, once you cotton on to something that makes you way more than the average Joe, or something that let's you employ the average Joe and Joleen while you cream off a few 000,000's, you are going to look at ways of reducing your tax bill.

My latest, and now apparently not so greatest, cheaper Energy Provider, was apparently skimming £millions out of the business for the dad and his lad that run it, they are as happy as Larry, chances of being done for fraud - what with our serious farce squad? nil - while me and a few hundred thousands of their former (scammed it would appear) customers face energy bills going through the roof.

Remember, our wonderful Government told us to shop around for cheaper deals? They happily allowed these under capitalised companies to prosper under their free market ideals. As soon as the market sneezed, we've all caught the flu. Apparently they think it's a Brexit Benefit in a small conference hall in Manchester. You couldn't make it up, but Bodjit does every day.

By the way, they've picked a small conference hall, not because of Covid concerns, but because they don't want rank and file Tories (should that be wank and defile?) turning up and calling them out for their piss poor and rank policies that are reducing our freedoms by the minute.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
This is the free market philosophy exposed once again TBF!! There are lots n lots of examples of this free market ideology that has failed miserably, but preached by the Tories as far back as Thatcher and her clash with the Scottish Assembly re what their officials called the politics of the selfish and no Christian regard for the people they serve - how prophetic that condemnation was!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »