Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs, Sunday 3 October, KO 3.00pm
So Hibs travel along the M8 to take on Rangers in a tasty "top of the table" clash at Ibronx. Hibs still unbeaten and in decent shape leading in to this game on Sunday. It will still be a tough challenge for the guys who have a decent away record, one of the best in the Scot Prem. One disadvantage is the fact there will be no Hibs fans present at Ibronx, a position that I don't understand why it is being allowed compared with the way other Scot Prem clubs are doing it. From a Hibs perspective, I'd luv to see Hibs "respond in kind" by not allowing any of their fans into Hibs home games v them. But, of course, there is a money element attached to this debate where Hibs would incur a loss in ticket revenue. A case of principle v financial gain. Or try to fill up the South Stand with as many Hibs fans as poss!!

GGTTH
To quote Angela Rayner...... "Scum".

I'd happily pay more for a ticket to keep them and their poison out of easter road.
ritchiebaby and Inverurie Jambo like this post
Yep! I'll repeat my previous perception of RFC officials and the way they behave - they believe they are above Scottish footie and subsequently practise differently in the way they run their ops. There are so many examples of their extreme behaviour and disregard for other "partners" in the game up here - absolutely disgraceful and definitely bringing the game into disrepute. And yet nobody wants to challenge them on some of the worst issues attached to them!! Thumb down
Principle over finances every time for me. Don't let any bigot brother fans near Easter Road, or any other away fixture for them.

As far as the match is concerned and without going into full Kevin Keegan mode, I hope we can at least halt them in their tracks and maybe even sneak a win. A tall order but achievable with the right attitude, a wee bit of luck and a neutral referee who will apply the laws of the game equally to both sides.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
I think most Hibs fans will be watching with great interest who the assigned ref actually is Ritchie - it is that important esp after the events of last season at Ibronx where we discovered that a Euro footie ref's perception of certain Rangers offences differs greatly from the Scot refereeing fraternity. Perhaps the "powers that be" should "bite the bullet" and assign an impartial ref from another league/country for matches at this particular venue.
FIFA referee Nick Walsh is the man in the middle on Sunday. Reffed Cup Final v StJ. At least we beat ourselves, he didn't.
A cup final in front of no fans Ritchie. We'll see how Walsh handles the demands of a volatile crowd at Ibronx with no Hibs fans attending at all.
You must seriously fancy your chances on Sunday guys after that performance from Sevco this evening. Utter gash. Big opportunity for Hibs to get a win. Good luck
Cheers, IJ - it's not as though you've got a vested interest in the result. Whistle

I'm certain we will get chances against their defence. Let's hope we've got our shooting boots on.
Tbh ritchie, I want Sevco to get pumped every week, just so happens that this week it’s the Hibs turn to do it
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »