Thread Rating:
WBA vs Millwall & Derby
(11-09-2021, 13:07)Baggievicar Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 11:24)talkSAFT Wrote: Good bit of fun for layabouts like me, Ska'd.  Thumb up

Now, back to the match (and hope the travelling cockney* b-------s* don't cause any trouble today)......

* Is that ok with the wokes? Cheerio, all, if I get cancelled.  Whistle

My brother is a cockney*. You can guess how offended I am...
Big Grin

* because he was born in Bow hospital

Double-offended if his/your parents weren't married. Whistle
mmmm.....do the wokes allow themselves to use words like 'b-------s'?
I'd be very offended if I was one! (a real one, that is. Wink )
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Oh, well SAFT, now you've offended my parents as well, for suggesting they might have had a kid without being married.
Mind you, my dad's dead so he won't mind, but my mum does know how to bear a grudge - you'd better watch out if you go near York.

Anyway, are we going to beat Millwall?
(11-09-2021, 15:11)Baggievicar Wrote: Oh, well SAFT, now you've offended my parents as well, for suggesting they might have had a kid without being married.
Mind you, my dad's dead so he won't mind, but my mum does know how to bear a grudge - you'd better watch out if you go near York.

Anyway, are we going to beat Millwall?

Used to visit York quite a bit when I lived in Leeds. Tried to burn the Minster down in mid-80s Wink (Your Mum would have loved me! Laugh )

3-1 to Baggies

Grant missed pen!!!!!!!
Get Robinson on.
1-0 Bartley!!!!!!! (and Fulham losing)
Top stuff!
Hey, SAFT, do you remember when there used to be more than 2 people on this site? Great days.
harrogatebaggie likes this post
Sh*t 1-1

(11-09-2021, 17:12)Baggievicar Wrote: Top stuff!
Hey, SAFT, do you remember when there used to be more than 2 people on this site? Great days.

As long as the rest are at the match, Vic.
Anyway, Let Us Pray
Baggievicar likes this post

... not much of a sermon in store for your lucky folk tomorrow then, BV? Confused Big Grin
(11-09-2021, 17:46)drewks Wrote:

... not much of a sermon in store for your lucky folk tomorrow then, BV?  Confused  Big Grin

I have to say I prefer it when we don't play on a Saturday! but I got organised early so a bit of time-wasting won't matter.
Of course, the flock might say there's never much of a sermon in store for them...
Disappointed. Can't win 'em all. (Prayers unanswered again, Vic).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »