Thread Rating:
Denmark v Scotland, Wed 1 Sept, KO 7.45pm
Lotsa call-offs preceding the week of this game as usual and it looks like the runes are not favouring Scotland in the lead up to this very difficult World Cup quali match in Denmark. McGinn quarantined, Forrest, Taylor oot and not great prep.
Because of all the call-offs, I'd look on a 2 or 3 goal defeat as a reasonable result. A right cuffing would not be good for morale before 2 more important games.
Cabbage is still good for you
Aye Ritchie! I thought it was gonna be an impossible venture even with a full squad. But one can still "live n hope"! They just have a better team unit than Scotland TBF. I still hope Scotland "push on" to them and get them thinking that we are not just going to Copenhagen to "park the bus". Lets try to give them a serious game of World Cup quali footie with lots to play for. I also think Clarke has enough decent defenders to make it difficult for the Danes to score.
Nisbet out injured.
Clarke saying today that he's down to choosing a team from 16 players! What next by tomorrow?
We are going to get such a skelping.
Already lost this match after 15 mins!!! Thumb down 2-0 and game over! Scotland actually defending well and comfortable up to the opening goal when Tierney bizarrely seemed to lose sight of the flight of the baw!! Rolleyes A shambles after that concession and lucky not to be 3-0 down by HT.
Was a bit better in the 2nd half to be fair but a howler from KT, and Gilmour not tracking his man cost us 2 early goals. It was always going to be uphill from there.

The game in Vienna is going to be massive. Austria are a very decent side too though, and are full of great athletes as we saw at the euros.
Scotland drop from 2nd place in their World Cup group to 4th place after tonight's loss and other positive results fror Austria and Israel!! Thumb down And agreed Austria aint gonna get any easier!! I must say Scotland's f### up last year of "blowing away" that top place in Nations League results to poss earn a backdoor quali to Quatar 2022 will really come back to "bite them on the bum"!!! Won through to the Euros and partied instead of pushing to earn a positive from one of two remaining fixtures - A TYPICAL SCOTLAND F### UP AFTER DOING ALL THE GOOD WORK TO GET TO THAT POINT!!!
We have way too many left sided defenders - Robertson ended up wide right last night.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »