Thread Rating:
Paralympics in Tokyo
And Dame Sarah just keeps riding away from everybody else, perhaps all the way to Paris where she'll be 46, to add another Gold. Plus more Golds for Ben Watson and Bethany Firth as well as numerous Silvers and Bronzes. Including a Silver for local girl Sammi Kinghorn to add to yesterday's Bronze.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Add in Dan Pembroke the javelin man, keeping Team GB in second place in the medal table.
Three more Golds for canoeist Emma Wiggs and athletes Jonathan Broom-Edwards and Owen Miller to take us to 37 so far and 111 medals in total.
Brazil one up against Argentina in the Blind Football Final.

Nice that blind people can play the game instead of having to settle for being the referee.  Whistle
ritchiebaby likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Four more Golds with Hannah Cockcroft, Aled Sion Davies, Laura Sugar and Charlotte Henshaw winning and again lots of Silver and Bronzes earned as well. Cockcroft won her 800m wheelchair race by a massive 10 seconds from teammate Kari Adenegan.
Two more bronzes to make the final tally 124 medals - 41 Golds, 38 Silvers, 45 Bronzes. We finish second in the medal table way behind China and just ahead of the good ol' USA and the Russian Paralympic Committee. Not bad for a two-bit nation.
It's been a marvelous competition again. Congratulations to everybody involved. Smile

Oh and Rosie Jones is just so funny. Makes me laugh my head off, which would qualify me for the next Paralympics in the Headless Horseman competition. Big Grin
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »