Thread Rating:
Wayne County v The Town Terriers
Still looks a decent starting XI on paper.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
With the amount of whining he's been doing, how come Rooney had enough players to make so many changes?

I haven't looked who he put out btw, it could have a bunch of teenagers for all I know.
Supposedly he has a squad of 23 now.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
In all fairness the rules state a team is allowed to sign free agents or six month long loan players of professional standing to take up to the squad limit, which is 25 I believe. so derby aren't breaking any rules there, nor are Wednesday unfortunately as they too are signing a lot of players but it's all frees, only difference is Wednesday are paying decent wages out to them.

Now reading is the interesting one to watch, star players gone, embargo and I think the vast majority of the squad places are taken. They are the next 'big' club to struggle and it could be bad.

Although I still feel it's gonna get a lot worse for derby in the coming months.
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Derby apparently are limited to wages they can pay. Hence they were handing out contracts with no wages on them last week until the EFL confirmation of what they can pay was/is received.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »