Thread Rating:
Pre Season Thread
Zahore with a 90th minute penalty banishes those woking ghosts
Woo Hoo.

DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
I was unfortunate (or stupid) enough to pay £10 for the stream. It was a painful watch.
I also had the stream we were totally dominant, but a work in progress , Grady and Grant looked decent and Castro had a good cameo. That will probably look nothing like the team that starts. For a first match in a new system it was decent.
2pm kick off Vs Sheffield Wednesday ! strong team,

2-0 half time, Phillips double
(20-07-2021, 15:12)Baggie_One Wrote: 2pm kick off Vs Sheffield Wednesday ! strong team,

Both made by Townsend crosses.
Pereira not in squad again, some saying he refused to play against Woking. 
I think he has played his last match for us.

Won 2 0 by all accounts a decent workout and all currant squad members apart from Pereira got minutes.
(20-07-2021, 16:15)wba13 Wrote:
(20-07-2021, 15:12)Baggie_One Wrote: 2pm kick off Vs Sheffield Wednesday ! strong team,

Won 2 0 by all accounts a decent workout and all currant squad members apart from Pereira got minutes.

If he DID refuse to play against Woking then he a t*sser and good riddance.
(Wouldn't that be breach of contract?)
(20-07-2021, 17:58)drewks Wrote:
(20-07-2021, 16:15)wba13 Wrote:

If he DID refuse to play against Woking then he a t*sser and good riddance.
(Wouldn't that be breach of contract?)
Lepkowski tweeted he refused to play today. Need him gone.
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
I actually think it makes sense for him not to play. He’s our primary financial asset and he’s clearly leaving, so I wouldn’t risk him for one minute and endanger what is the only real source of funding for the manager. I’d like to see us get this deal done quickly so that VI has time to bring players in and assimilated into the squad. However, it’ll probably be another Albion screw up - he gets sold one hour before the deadline for £12million and we do another Anichebe type deal.
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(20-07-2021, 21:10)BaggieSteve Wrote: I actually think it makes sense for him not to play. He’s our primary financial asset and he’s clearly leaving, so I wouldn’t risk him for one minute and endanger what is the only real source of funding for the manager. I’d like to see us get this deal done quickly so that VI has time to bring players in and assimilated into the squad. However, it’ll probably be another Albion screw up - he gets sold one hour before the deadline for £12million and we do another Anichebe type deal.

But Steve, if the club decides not to play him, that's a different thing..... this whisper is that HE refused to play.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »