Thread Rating:
Lockdown's were they a mistake
Matt

Apparently there is one area of France where the Beta variant is of a concern the Reunion Islands 5000 miles away from France, gets more insane by the minute
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(18-07-2021, 09:40)themaclad Wrote: Matt

Apparently there is one area of France where the Beta variant is of a concern the Reunion Islands 5000 miles away from France, gets more insane by the minute

It's better to take action and caution instead of waiting to react. The Government have been too slow throughout the whole pandemic, instead of taking action or having a plan in place just in case they decide to wait and see what happens and then reacts to the scenario.

Proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I always thought the 6 Ps were Planning and Preparation Prevent Piss Poor Performance. You learn summat new everyday.
spireitematt likes this post
(19-07-2021, 22:55)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I always thought the 6 Ps were Planning and Preparation Prevent Piss Poor Performance. You learn summat new everyday.

I think both work.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Take it from someone who has perfected the art - proper planning prevents piss poor performance. Jim Prior left the Government a long time ago. Smartass
spireitematt and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »