Wereham 14
Imre 10
Wash 10
Maddix 9
SS 6
Southey 2

CONGRATS TO SCO FOR WINNING THE BML Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up
Imre varadi, Statesideowl, St Charles Owl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I swear charlie had Rotherham to win the playoffs and not Sunderland ? There has been either cheating here or I've got it wrong ?
If it's true he's had Sunderland then Charlie's took the title !

Southey got forgotten in the league he would have been bottom.with 2 hence the new rules because as it is it's just a xxxx up mess !!!

We are currently 8 members with a possible 9 with southey ...posters need to sort there shit out or not bother bombing the league ...pieowl the biggest culprit ..he only ever turns up to wind the shit out of me and curse Wednesday to pieces !!
(22-05-2022, 19:43)Imre varadi Wrote: I swear charlie had Rotherham to win the playoffs and not Sunderland ? There has been either cheating here or I've got it wrong ?
If it's true he's had Sunderland then Charlie's took the title !

I can confirm that you are wrong Imre. My original post has never been edited, it would show the time and date of the edit if it had. Also, before anyone suggests it, as a moderator I cannot edit a post and prevent it from showing up the same way next to the original post date.

(22-05-2022, 19:40)Owlkev71 Wrote: Season Prediction Results

Smartass AWARDED

SCO 3
Owlkev 2
Southey 2
Imre 1
Wereham 1
Washington 1
Stateside 1
Maddix 0

BML FINAL TABLE

SCO 19
Kev 18
Pei 17
Wereham 14
Imre 10
Wash 10
Maddix 9
SS 6

CONGRATS TO SCO FOR WINNING THE BML Thumb up  Thumb up  Thumb up

Cheers Kev!! And thanks to you for doing this!!
Imre varadi likes this post
That's ok for me charlie ..you're word I must have been pissed Wink

Still no update on the table with southey involved very hit and miss hence I would like the letter of the law to be understood with the rules ..and let's not make it easy with fixtures ...I mean tell me to xxxx off if you like owlskev but get the tampon out ffs we are all men and I hope friends on this site !
The table has been updated, Southey finished bottom with just 2 Smartass

SCO 19
KEV 18
PEI 17
WEREHAM 14
IMRE 10
WASHINGTON 10
MADDIX 9
SS 6
SOUTHEY 2
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »