European Championships Prediction League 2021 - THE FINAL
2 points for a correct result
4 points for a correct score
2 points for each correct scorer
Correct joker doubles your score    Laugh    
Wrong joker result gives you minus 2
Only one joker per round of games

Knockout stages:
In the event of a draw, it's half the points if you've predicted a draw when it gets to 90 mins and the full points if it's still a draw after extra time. Half the points will be awarded for correctly predicting the winner of the match if it goes to penalties.

So now we are playing player against player instead of a league system. You may choose up to 3 scorers for each team from now on, even if you're predicting a 0-0 draw. You can, if you want to, predict that one of the players will score them all and you would score two points for each goal that person scores.

You can score one point for the half time score. You only get the point though if you get it spot on. No points for predicting 1-0 to the Engerland if it's 2-0

In case of a draw, the player who ranked highest in the group stage will be the winner.

I think we'll have a proper tie breaker for this one. Guessing the amount of corners in the match again seems a good idea. Then if that doesn't separate them, we'll go back to whoever finished highest in the group stage.

Minizin v jjamez

Sunday 11th July (20:00)
Italy v England
H-T score
Italy scorers:
England scorers:

Guess the amount of corners for the tie break:
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Italy 1-2 England joker
H-T score 1-1
Italy scorers: insigne, immobile, chiesa
England scorers: kane, Stirling, maguire

Guess the amount of corners for the tie break: 12

Good luck minizin
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Good luck jjamez, to be honest I hope you win!

Italy v England 1-0  Big Grin
H-T score 0-0
Italy scorers: Insigne, Bonucci, Chiesa
England scorers: Kane, Sterling, Mount

Guess the amount of corners for the tie break: 11
Well I don't want to show any bias to my fellow Town fan, as a neutral referee on this game, but........

Come on jjamez.  Tongue
jj for me, too. Town fans united. Sorry minizin.   Blush
But there are scenarios that England could still lift the trophy and Minizin manages to sneak the win as well.
(10-07-2021, 19:37)Lord Snooty Wrote: But there are scenarios that England could still lift the trophy and Minizin manages to sneak the win as well.

Not putting any money on Minizin actually navigating that path to victory, so it’s James for me as well I’m afraid!! Sorry Minizin!!
Half time 0-0. Mount and Bonucci score. Finishes 1-1. England win on pens.

Final score 3-2 to Minizin.

I think that's the only way both England and Minizin can win.
St Charles Owl likes this post
For the record - I’m also supporting jjamez here. At least if it all goes wrong, I’ll have a mini consolation
Lord Snooty, Amelia Chaffinch, St Charles Owl like this post
Might be a step too far for England but although I am Scottish and they are a British team I'll be supporting them all the way.
Unfortunate drawback is that the media will go into overdrive if they win and give out knighthoods to all and sundry.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »