Thread Rating:
Luxembourg 0 Scotland 1 - a decent workout but too many scorned goal opps!
Yep! I'd retrospectively wanna beat England! However, I'd love to see a thrashing of England for two main reasons: 1. To get it up the England supporting RW press that has politically terrorised the Scot population for the past six months and continue to do it even after an emphatic election win for the SNP and the Scotindy movement - a thrashing would at least "shut them up" (that includes the Daily "hate" Mail and the despicable Daily Sexpress!!) together with a gleeful fascist Brexit Brit govt at least for a few days!! 2. The shameless display of a political flag called the Union Jack!!! We used to "tear them down" in years gone by at Scotland matches!! Note how many of these political flags are flown amongst legions of Tartan Army fans now - NONE!!
You don't see many Union Jack flags at England games these days, mainly the St Georges Cross. Keep your eyes peeled for mine HTFC, WAKEY TERRIERS
Good to hear that Wakey! Looks like it's all those Brexit Brit govt fanatics and other Britnat idiots, Orange Order, NI nut jobs etc who have resurrected this shit and attached themselves to this Union Jackery and the "Great" in GB Thumb down I was intrigued by the recent "chat"/instruction from these Brit gov morons instructing senior civil servants not to mention the UK as a four nation country in any official dialogue - all part of this insidious Brexit project and its RW agenda to dominate all other equal partners (sic) and opponents of Brexit.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »