Thread Rating:
Terriers sent to Coventry (Apart from them coming to Town)
It's just someone who seems to know this that say 4 have signed, I imagine it's new players, doesn't mean they haven't been here before though.

That being said, to have signed already they can't be playing in England, so it's Scotland and abroad
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Think if out of contract at end of season allowed to sign pre-contract agreements, more inclined to think it's contract renewals tbh but we'll see what happens by July 1st as most contracts run until end of May or end of June.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I believe the fa prevents teams from making pre contract deals with domestic players, it may have changed with Brexit, but like town were allowed a precontract deal with hef and Lowe with them being Germany based but cranie say who came a year earlier had to wait until his deal with Barnsley had expired before he could talk to us officially
The blackout is over and here are the answers.

Quiz 1- the played for both quiz

1) Jordy Hiwula

2) Nathan Clarke

3) Joe Murphy

4) Anton Robinson

5) Martin Cranie

6) Ollie Norwood

7) Richard Keogh

8) Lukas Jutkiewicz

9) Jon Stead

10) Robbie Simpson

Quiz 2- the championship season quiz

1) Craig Cathcart scored the first goal of the season when Watford beat Middlesbrough 1-0

2) Barnsleys Michal Helik was the first player to see red when he got his marching orders versus Reading, Barnsley finished that game with 9 men

3) Michael Rose of Coventry, although that may have changed or still change with fixtures to be played

4) Ajani Burchall of Bournemouth is the youngest player to play in the Championship this season, he made his debut as a sub against Town down at the Vitality Stadium

5) Bayo Akinfenwa of Wycombe is oldest player

6) Nathanial Chalobah, brother of former Town loanee Trevoh Chalobah, has the most yellow cards

7) Teemu Pukki and Emi Buendia have linked up for the most goals

8) Norwich have the best possession stats in the league

9) Brentford have played the most foreign players in terms of a percentage

10) Luton have the fielded the most domestic players

(all answers correct of time the thread was posted)

Annie Grams

1) Highfield Road- former ground of Coventry

2) Joy Seppala- owner of Coventry City FC

3) Craig Bellamy- highest fee paid for a player

4) Steve Ogrizovic- most appearances for the club

5) Jonson Clarke-Harris- Youngest first team appearance for the club

6) Christian Horner- famous fan, married to a Spice Girl, Team Principal of Red Bull Racing Formula One Team

7) Steve Beaton- Darts player nicknamed the Bronzed Adonis, also a fan of the Sky blues

8) Eddie Jordan- Businessman and former owner of F1 team Jordan, has been linked with take overs of Coventry but none materialised. Also a fan of the club
Lord Snooty likes this post
Nice one jjamez. You had me baffled with Robbie Simpson playing in the same place for two clubs. I was fixating on teams ground sharing like Brighton or Wimbledon.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Played for two Cambridge sides
Another poor performance from Town.

The team sheet for Reading on Saturday lunch time will be interesting.

Got a feeling anybody on the way out will be dropped.

Schofield.
Pippa, Edmunds Green,Sarr,Toffolo
Hogg,High,Holmes
Arrons,Ward,Koroma

????
Not looking forward to next season at all. Can't see anything but relegation.

Hope I'm wrong. I have been before. Blush
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(04-05-2021, 13:21)Lord Snooty Wrote: Not looking forward to next season at all. Can't see anything but relegation.

Hope I'm wrong. I have been before. Blush

Same here, We don't see much changing and the rumoured signing of Jordan Rhodes doesn't exactly set the pulses running.

We will renew our season cards but it will be the 29th June before we do, we both feel the club doesn't deserve our money any quicker than that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »